Call Announcement Systems and Services
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides state-of-the-art contact center products and services including call announcement systems. DSC is a leading provider of phone announcement outsourcing services at our own managed call centers.
DSC can deliver hundreds or thousands of phone announcements in just minutes using our advanced call center technology! A pre-recorded phone message can be delivered to either an answering machine or to an individual call recipient announcing upcoming events, appointments, deadlines, or emergency alerts.
Custom information (such as name, event, date and time) can be included in these phone reminders. Call announcement recipients can be given a message with selection options using our interactive touchphone response system.
A different autocall announcement message can be delivered to an answering machine versus an individual. Calls can be routed to phone operators or can be transferred to outside third parties.
Contact DSC to learn more about our call announcement systems and outsourcing services.
Register Online For Free!
DSC now provides an online signup for both non-profit and business organizations wishing to use our voice broadcasting outsourcing services. Signup is easy and free! Our competitive rates are affordable, even for the smallest calling campaign.
Use this form to obtain a quotation and pricing information with no obligation until you are ready to start calling and provide us with your payment information.
Both emergency and non-emergency voice broadcasting services can be provided by DSC.
To register online, click on the the online registration image or button on the right.
Using our voice broadcast service is easy and secure. Once you've signed up for our service, here's all you need to do.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
Customer Profile - U.S. Post Office
"The United States Postal Service® is an independent establishment of the Executive Branch of the United States Government. It operates in a businesslike way.
Today, the Postal Service™ delivers hundreds of millions of messages each day to more than 141 million homes and businesses."
The U.S. Post Offices in Columbus Ohio utilizes our call announcement services to contact postal employees in the event of an emergency. Emergency phone messages
are sent to employees notifying them of a facility shutdown or other emergency situation. Messages also are sent informing employees to contact their emergency center 800 number for specific information and instructions.
Call Announcement Service
DSC can provide your organization with a complete, turnkey call announcement phone system. If you need to get a calling campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization call announcement outsourcing services at our multiple facilities.
These services are ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications.
The following is a list of some of the features and options available with our call announcement service:
- Broadcast different messages to individuals versus answering machines
- Remote database access with XML pull
- Automatic FTC Opt Out compliance
- Call transfer to live agents with intelligent call routing
- Remote call transfer through dial out
- Timeout features and call control options
- Do Not Call checks for bulk message blast campaigns
- Voice blast messages to millions of households
- Computer generated phone calls for alerts
- Automatic event notifications such as system failures
- Single message broadcast using XML push
- Customized touchphone responses
- Database access and update
- Text-To-Speech data conversions
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
- Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our call announcement services.