Voice Broadcast Software
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides state-of-the-art technology for the call center industry. Our products include phone answering software and systems as well as voice message broadcasting solutions.
Our voice broadcasting phone system includes software for developing and running voice broadcast campaigns and applications. DSC provides a voice broadcast Wizard that lets you take a step by step approach to defining voice broadcasting programs.
Outbound phone campaigns can be developed quickly. Simply record your phone messages, assemble your list of individuals to be called and fill in the blanks using our VB Wizard. Simple message campaigns as well as complex "Press Through" programs can be put together in a logical and simple fashion.
DSC provides a complete IVR software development toolkit for more complex voice broadcasting applications. Programmers can use this library to create complex voice broadcast campaigns on LINUX, Unix or Windows servers that control the voice broadcasting phone system. This "Open" approach to voice broadcast development provides maximum flexibility when creating phone applications.
Contact DSC to learn more about our voice broadcast software.
Manage Voice Broadcasting Using Your iPhone
DSC now lets you manage your voice broadcasting campaigns using your iPhone (and Droid). The following easy to use functions are available to smartphone users.
The DSC iPhone App now lets you manage any number of voice broadcasts using simple phone commands.
Contact DSC to learn more about this simple way to control your voice broadcasting and to obtain a copy of this smartphone application.
- Login to your account
- Select a list of phone numbers to call
- Select saved recordings to broadcast
- Record messages by calling our service
- Start and Stop a voice broadcast
- Monitor the voice broadcast in progress
Customer Profile - Microsoft Corporation
"At Microsoft, we work to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. This is our mission. Everything we do reflects this mission and the values that make it possible"
Microsoft Corporation selected Database Systems Corp. and our voice broadcasting services to send phone messages and emergency phone notifications to its employees. This emergency contact center service was provided when Microsoft needs to contact key employees for meetings during an emergency or an unscheduled event.
Advanced Voice Broadcast Software Features
- Client/Server Architecture
- Digital T1 800 Number Support
- Analog Phone Line Support
- Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY Phone device support
- Linux, Unix, and Windows API libraries
- DNIS Controlled
- Sample VB Reports
- Multiple Concurrent Programs
- Play Message and Prompt
- IVR Phone Key Input
- Play Music On Hold
- Call Outside Line and Transfer Call
- Call Outside Line and Prompt for Input
- Connect Caller to Outside party
- Record Messages and Store
- User Navigation and Selection
- Voice Mail
- Route Caller to Selected Agent Groups
- C or C++ Visual Basic library
- Database Access and Update
- Text To Speech Software (TTS)
- Mix Messages and Text
- Response Logging and Reports
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our voice broadcasting software services.