Voice Broadcasting Services
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a leading provider of call center phone systems and call center outsourcing including voice broadcasting service.
Our voice broadcast service can send phone messages and announcements to your clients and community.
Phone messages can be computer generated from your systems or websites and delivered to your clients using our Voice XML Push technology.
Our voice broadcast system can send calls to one individual or to millions. A Pre-recorded message can be played to either an individual answering the phone or to an answering machine. Messages can be simply a warning to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events, upcoming appointments, or simply sales promotions.
A different message can be designated for an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
Register Online For Voice Broadcasting Services
DSC now provides an online signup for both non-profit and business organizations wishing to use our voice broadcasting outsourcing services. Our competitive rates are affordable, even for the smallest calling campaign.
Start Calling In Just Minutes!. Using our new online signup lets you get started immediately with your calling campaign. Simply create an account and agree to our standard terms and conditions. Then download your list of phone numbers and record a message. We accept major credit cards and for as little as $25, you can begin calling. Its that simple!
Both emergency and non-emergency voice broadcasting services can be provided by DSC.
To register online, click on the the online registration image or button on the right.
Contact DSC to learn more about our voice broadcasting service and voice broadcast systems. To learn how to use our voice broadcasting services, click on the
Voice Broadcast Quick Tour. (Popups must be enabled on your browser).
Customer Profile - U.S. Post Office
"The United States Postal Service® is an independent establishment of the Executive Branch of the United States Government. It operates in a businesslike way.
Today, the Postal Service™ delivers hundreds of millions of messages each day to more than 141 million homes and businesses."
The U.S. Post Offices in Columbus Ohio utilizes our voice broadcasting services to contact postal employees in the event of an emergency. Emergency phone messages
are sent to employees notifying them of a facility shutdown or other emergency situation. Messages also are sent informing employees to contact their emergency center 800 number for specific information and instructions.
Manage Voice Broadcasting Using Your Smartphone
DSC now lets you manage your voice broadcasting campaigns using your smartphone. The following easy to use functions are available to smartphone users.
Your smartphone now lets you manage any number of voice broadcasts using simple phone commands.
- Login to your account
- Select a list of phone numbers to call
- Select saved recordings to broadcast
- Record messages by calling our service
- Start and Stop a voice broadcast
- Monitor the voice broadcast in progress
Contact DSC to learn more about this simple way to control your voice broadcasting and to obtain a copy of this smartphone application.
Voice Broadcasting Service
Database Systems Corp. can provide your organization with a complete, turnkey voice broadcast system. If you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization voice broadcast outsourcing at our multiple call center locations.
These services are ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications. For an online tour of voice broadcasting service, visit our voice broadcasting demonstration page.
The following is a list of some of the features and options available with our voice broadcasting service. These features put us head and shoulders above the competition:
Voice Over Talent for onhold messages
- Broadcast different messages to individuals versus answering machines
- Remote database access with XML pull
- Automatic FTC Opt Out compliance
- Call transfer to live agents with intelligent call routing
- Remote call transfer through dial out
- Timeout features and call control options
- Do Not Call checks for bulk message blast campaigns
- Voice blast messages to millions of households
- Computer generated phone calls for alerts and reminders
- Automatic event notifications such as system failures
- Single message broadcast using XML push
- Customized touchphone responses
- Database access and update
- Text-To-Speech data conversions
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our voice broadcasting software services.