School Calling Services
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides the technology to automatically broadcast school phone announcements using our automated calling service. Call messages to students, parents, faculty and the community at large can be delivered quickly and at an affordable price. Phone messages can be simple call notifications of meetings or events. School calls can also be emergency alerts and warnings.
Sending communications to faculty members, students and parents is now a much easier task with DSC's advanced calling systems and services.
School announcements such as school closings due to inclement weather can be automatically broadcast to all or part of your community with the same, consistent message using our automatic message broadcasting systems.
More importantly, missing students can now be reported immediately to parents or guardians using our automated phone systems. This can be a vital service not only to report absentees, but to notify parents of missing children in a more timely manner.
DSC also provides a call reassurance program called CARE which can be used by communities and schools to call Latchkey Kids at home after school to ensure they got home safely when parents are still at work.
Contact DSC or visit our School Calls website to learn more about our school calling services.
Register Online And Save!
DSC now provides an online signup for schools and non-profit organizations. Setup fees are waived and the basic monthly fees are reduced if you use this convenient method of online registration.
To register online, click on the online registration image to the right.
Using our school calling service is easy and secure. Simply create one or more lists of call recipients offline and upload these list to your online account at DSC's website. Phone messages can be easily recorded using our 800 number service that lets you save numerous messages.
Once you've signed up for our service, here's all you need to do.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
The University of Manitoba
"The University of Manitoba offers the largest selection of degree programs, including professional and graduate programs, of any university in the province. In all, more than 90 degree programs are offered, over 60 at the undergraduate level. The University of Manitoba is also home to a wide range of research centres and institutes, and Smartpark Research and Technology Park, a community of innovators that forges collaborations between university and industry." - umanitoba.ca
The University of Manitoba utilizes our school messaging services to notify school members and faculty in the event of any emergency that may arise including school closings, severe weather, or non-scheduled events.
School Calling Service
The following are some of the applications for our school calling services:
- Report Missing Students To Parents Using School Messenger
- Send Student Wake-up Calls To Consistently Tardy Students
- Contacting School Board Members For Special Meetings
- Contact Parents Of Missing Or Late Students
- Contacting New Members For Orientation
- Campus Alert Services
- Contact School Administrators For Volunteers
- Reach Everyone Using School Phone Tree
School Event or Sporting Event Cancellation
- Contacting School Team Members for Meetings and Practices
- Coordinating with School Volunteers
- Send School Alerts In Case Of An Emergency
- Notify Students and Parents Of School Closures
- Automated School Fund Raising Program
- Enrollment Announcements and Schedules
Call Us Today
Contact DSC or visit our School Calls website to learn more about our school call notification services.