Blast Phone Messages
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) has been providing computer technology and services since 1978. Recently, DSC has developed a series of modern phone systems that provide mass communication capability including message blasting phone systems and message broadcasting phone services.
These DSC solutions offer affordable methods of contacting thousands to millions of individuals using our message blasting technology.
Groups and communities looking to get an important message out to a large number of people in a short amount of time can benefit significantly from this technology. Voice blasting is far more cost effective than using traditional mailers - just pennies a call for large volumes.
Voice blasting is very effective for political campaigns, community service programs and mass marketing projects.
How Does It Work
To initiate a message blast, simply follow these three steps:
There is no limit on the number or length of the phone lists you provide. If you prefer, we can provide professional voice recordings of your messages.
- Upload a list(s) of recipientsí phone numbers to our secure website
- Call the DSC toll free number to record your out-going voice message(s).
- Initiate the calls from the DSC website or from DSC's toll free number (premium option)
Contact DSC to learn more about our voice message blasting systems and services.
Blast Message Service - Register Online and Save!
DSC now provides an online signup for both non-profit and business organizations wishing to use our voice broadcasting outsourcing services. Our competitive rates are affordable, even for the smallest calling campaign.
Start Calling In Just Minutes!. Using our new online signup lets you get started immediately with your calling campaign. Simply create an account and agree to our standard terms and conditions. Then download your list of phone numbers and record a message. We accept major credit cards and for as little as $25, you can begin calling. Its that simple!
Both emergency and non-emergency voice broadcasting services can be provided by DSC.
To register online, click on the the online registration image or button on the right.
Community Blood Center
"Community Blood Center/Community Tissue Services operates solely to fulfill the need for blood, allograft tissue and specialized laboratory services to patients. As a not-for-profit, 501c(3) organization, CBC/CTS delivers the confidence and tradition of 40 years of service to those hospitals it serves." - www.cbccts.org
The Community Blood Center of Dayton, Ohio uses the DSC blast message services at the Database Systems Corp. call center to provide announcements and requests for donations from its existing blood donors.
Message Blast Campaigns
Voice messaging is far more than simply delivering phone messages to a large number of call recipients. The following different types of voice blast message campaigns are supported with our call processing technology:
- Simple Blast Message
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, or to an answering machine and an individual. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to provide basic information or announce an event, provide a reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Blast Messaging
- This is similar to a Simple Blast Message but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a basic voice messaging alert. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database.
- Blast Messages using Telephone Keypad Responses
- This method expands the prior blasting technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
Different voice messages can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of message dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
- Blast Messages and Call Transfers
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Blast Messaging Programs
- This type of calling campaign mixes blast messaging with predictive dialing and can produce very productive results. Voice messages are broadcast to individuals, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center with voice messaging.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our blast messaging phone services.