Automated Phone Interviews
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides automatic call center phone systems including phone interview software among its many IVR applications.
DSC can develop your telephone interview (often refered to as CATI - Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) applications using our award winning interactive voice response solutions. Automatic surveys and phone interviews can be initiated by outbound phone calls or can be a response to callers.
Using our call center phone systems with the smart message dialer and phone interview IVR software, we can call a potential interviewee and play a custom greeting.
The caller is given the option to be interviewed by phone or can talk with a representative (if you choose), leave a voice message, hear additional information or simply decline the interview.
Inbound phone surveys can be conducted as a result of a respondent who calls into an 800 number. This process can be managed at our facility or on your own phone system.
The call survey application can be programmed to accept touchphone response or can record each question response for later analysis.
Contact DSC to learn more about our IVR phone interview systems and services.
Customer Profile - Heritage Security
"Since 1980 Heritage Security Services has been providing high quality, cost-effective security services for a broad range of clients using the concept of Atmosphere Management. This includes service for construction projects, industrial manufacturing plants, retail centers, medical facilities, financial institutions, government agencies, transportation districts, cruise lines, sporting and entertainment events, as well as all types of special shows and demonstrations."
Heritage Security performs security background checks on potential security officers using our IVR software to conduct the interview. Heritage also provides interactive voice response service for security guard organizations. Guards check in to their assigned posts by calling an 800 number with their specific identification number. The Heritage system monitors whether all assigned posts are manned and notifies management if a gap in the security perimeter exists.
For further information about Heritage Security, please visit their website at www.heritagesecurity.com.
Automated Phone Interview Software Features
CATI Computer assisted telephone interviewing software offers many benefits and features.
- Standardized sampling and call-back procedures can be programmed in the system to insure uniformity of practice and more efficient calling routines.
- Text to speech and recorded responses allow interview questions to be automatically modified to include information already obtained and to phrase questions appropriately by such personal characteristics as gender and marital status.
- Computer-controlled skip patterns permit far more complex interviews than are possible with paper and pencil forms. Questions can be designed to vary according to answers given earlier in the interview or even according to random numbers. Complex experiments can be integrated into the survey.
- In-process data cleaning is a standard benefit, since many potential interviewer errors, such as missed questions or inappropriate skips, are virtually eliminated. Also, apparent discrepancies between responses may be automatically identified for probing during the course of the interview.
- Tabulations and data files are available sooner because data entry and most manual editing and data cleaning steps are eliminated. For more complex studies, this may save weeks between the completion of interviewing and the beginning of analysis.
- Automatic record-keeping, by date, time, sample segment facilitates both interim and final reports on sampling outcomes and performance. Automatic timing of alternate question wordings and sequences can aid in the design of interviews that are less burdensome to respondents and more efficient for researchers.
IVR Phone Interview Software Features
Our automated phone interview software and phone system is a highly customizable solution. Our professional staff can design and develop your interviews quickly and at an affordable price.
If you wish to develop these interviews yourself, we provide the training and tools to accomplish this. Here are just a few of the features that make our phone interviewing software stand out from the rest.
- Unlimited Phone Survey Questions & Responses
- Unlimited Phone Menu Branching
- Text To Voice Data Question Insertion
- Randomized Questioning
- Unlimited Recorded Digit Responses
- Unlimited Recorded Voice Responses
- Customized Summary Reports
- Interview Question Time-out Feature
- Transfer Respondent To a Live Interviewer
IVR Phone Interview Systems
Our expandable and affordable IVR System is ideally suited for automated phone surveying. This phone system features our comprehensive IVR software that leads you step by step through the design and development of your IVR survey application.
This entry level phone system supports analog phone lines and is called the WIZARD system. This 4 line IVR survey phone system includes a simple setup tool or comes optionally with our IVR Software development toolkit that lets you develop more complex phone surveys.
If your telephone survey audience is large and your calling campaign requires additional phone lines, our PACER IVR Phone system can be used in environments where hundreds to thousands of digital phone lines are available.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our automated telephone survey software and IVR outsourcing services.