Mortgage Marketing Services
Mortgage Marketing By Phone
Voice Broadcast Mortgage Services and Systems
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) has been a recognized leader in providing computer related technology since 1978. Our automated phone services and complete, turnkey phone applications and systems have received numerous industry awards.
With our automatic phone processing technology, DSC can improve the productivity of your mortgage application and service department. Our mortgage phone systems and mortgage software applications can streamline your operation while providing controls and consistency in your mortgage loan application process.
The DSC automatic phone dialer can help pre-qualify your mortgage loan leads and home equity loan leads, sometimes before they even speak with your loan officers. Using our mortgage dialer and phone system with the Smart Message Dialer feature, we can call your mortgage prospects and play a highly focused and custom greeting. Our voice broadcasting technology can give your prospects the option to talk with one of your loan officers, leave a voice message, hear additional information such as the latest home loan rate quotes, schedule a call back, or simply decline the service.
Contact DSC to learn more about our mortgage marketing phone services. For a list of other applications and services provided by DSC, please visit our Phone applications web page.
Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase is headquartered in New York and serves more than 30 million consumer customers and the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation (CMMC) uses our TELEMATION mortgage software application to qualify loan leads and prospects. Using information maintained in its database of prospects and clients, Chase service representatives and loan officers interact with callers. Our mortgage software assists loan officers with call history, loan qualification calculations and new product information.
TELEMATION is fully integrated with CMMC's phone system and provides caller information automatically.
Types of Mortgage Phone Campaigns
Our mortgage phone system can handle various types of mortgage related phone campaigns. These can be either inbound call answering functions as well as outbound calling campaigns. Plus we can handle both types of campaigns simultaneously.
The following are outbound mortgage calling campaigns. Some of these phone programs require agents to interact with prospective clients, while others simply provide marketing information without the need for a loan officer to be available.
- Inbound Mortgage Call Answering
- If your mortgage center answers inbound caller requests, our phone system can route the calls intelligently to the next available loan officer. With our IVR (Interactive voice response) option, calls can be automatically answered 24 hours a day giving callers whatever information you choose.
Calls can then be routed to your loan officers or transferred to outside phone lines.
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types using our mortgage autodialer to determine what works best for your specific marketing program.
- Voice Broadcasting Mortgage Messages
- This is an automatic method of calling prospects where the phone system dials from a list and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A mortgage loan officer is not required.
This technique could be useful when you wish to introduce your organization or inform a group of targetted potential clients of a new mortgage plan. This message can provide instructions how to contact your mortgage center and apply for a loan.
- Message Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior message broadcasting technique by playing a message that gives the potential customer options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", options could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, loan qualification requirements, leaving a voice message, or speaking with a mortgage loan officer.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Automatic Phone Dialing
- This traditional method of calling dials a number from a phone list when a loan officer is available to make a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the mortgage lead to the loan officer.
This method simply relieves your loan officers from the tedium of manually dialing mortgage loan leads.
This type of calling is appropriate when your mortgage loan program is more complex and needs more explanation and personal interaction.
- Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your loan officers handle. This greatly increases your loan officer productivity, but may lead to lost calls because the mortgage lead auto dialer contacts an individual when no home loan officer is available.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Message Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Messages are played to potential clients, and if the individual expresses an interest in your mortgage or home equity loan program, the call can be transferred immediately to one of your home loan officers.
A separate phone message can be left on an answering machine.
NOTE: Certain telemarketing activities and the use of pre-recorded messages and predictive dialers are governed by state and federal law. Please familiarize yourself with these laws and regulations.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our mortgage marketing phone services and systems.