Custom IVR Programming
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a leading provider of contact center technology including interactive voice response (IVR) systems. DSC is also a recognized leader in providing custom IVR hosting services.
What Is IVR Programming?
IVR programming is the actual coding and creation of the IVR phone application. This can be accomplished using traditional programming languages or the IVR can be developed with high level IVR programming tools.
DSC offers complete IVR services and custom application development for virtually any phone application that your organization requires.
Our professional staff of IVR programmers and developers can use our IVR design process to analyze your phone application and develop it to meet your objectives. Your phone program does not have to conform to a static IVR system. Instead custom IVRs developed by our programming staff will process inbound phone calls according to your business rules.
Contact DSC to learn more about our IVR programming services and systems.
IVR Project Phases
Database Systems Corp. applies the systems approach to the design and development of IVR applications for its system's and service clients. Developers should be fully aware of IVR best practices when designing an interactive voice response applications. Here are the basic steps and functions that are performed by our experienced management and development team:
- IVR Consulting - Initial IVR application feasibility study
- IVR Design - Create a design specification of the application
- IVR Development - Organize a development team and assign tasks
- IVR Programming - Perform actual coding of the IVR application
- IVR Testing - Test the IVR application prior to going live
- IVR Implementation - install the IVR program in a live environment
- IVR Management - maintain and enhance the ongoing IVR program
Wizard Speeds IVR Programming
DSC provides IVR programming and IVR application development tools including our IVR wizard that steps you through the process of creating IVR phone applications.
Our IVR solution lets you increase IVR programmer productivity by providing a visual development environment.
Phone applications can be developed in just minutes using this sophisticated IVR development tool.
DSC also provides a complete IVR software library known as our IVR Wizard Software Development Kit. This IVR software utility is available for phone system programmers who wish to manage IVR programs from LINUX, Unix, or Windows operating environments.
Our IVR programmer tools are fully integrated with our phone ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems. Information can be passed to and from your existing PC, Unix or Web applications through this comprehensive phone software.
Our predictive dialer can automatically call your clients and pass only connected calls to your phone representatives. With our computer telephony software, your telephone and computer work together to provide a complete and integrated solution.
IVR Programming Library Features
Our comprehensive IVR programming libray is an award winning application development tool because of its extensive features and flexibility. Here are just a few of these functions:
- Client/Server Architecture
- Custom IVR Programming Services
- C or C++ library
- Visual Basic interface
- Extensive IVR software library of routines
- Database Access and Update
- Text To Speech Software (TTS)
- Mix Messages and Text
- Programming Wizard for Fast Development
- DNIS Controlled
- Multiple IVR Scripts
- Play Message and Prompt
- Interactive Voice Response Phone Key Input
- Play Music On Hold
- Call Outside Line and Transfer Call
- Call Outside Line and Prompt for Input
- Connect Caller to Outside party
- Record Caller Message and Store
- User Navigation and Selection
- IVR Voice Mail
- Route Caller to Selected IVR Agent Groups
- Response Logging and Reports
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our IVR programming and development services.