Online IVR Reporting System
Sample IVR Reports
Call Summary Report Information
This IVR report provides total counts and elapsed times for the various states of all inbound phone call during a specified time period. These states are defined as actions taken (usually by touchphone) by the caller. The following information is included in this report:
- Call Status - Various states and statuses of a given campaign call (custom defined).
- Count - Total number of times calls reached a particular Call Status.
- Minutes - Total elapsed time in minutes that calls were in a particular call status.
- Average - Average amount of time in each call state (Minutes / Count).
- Transfer - Total number of times a call was transferred while in a given call state.
- Average - Average number of times a call was transferred from this state (call status).
For complete information about our IVR reporting system and IVR software solutions, please contact us. DSC can provide any additional custom reports that your organizations requires. DSC also provides a comprehensive set of IVR software library routines for the development of virtually any Interactive Voice Response application.
IVR Programming Services
Database Systems Corp. offers complete IVR development and programming services. From simple to complex phone applications, DSC personnel can design, develop, test and implement your phone campaign quickly and have your phone program in place with a minimal amount of time.
Our highly experienced development staff have designed and programmed hundreds of different IVR applications. This professional group can analyze your phone needs and design it to meet your requirements. Our IVR service will answer your calls according to the rules dictated by your business.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our IVR and voice broadcasting products and services.