Online IVR Reporting System
Sample IVR Reports
Time Of Day Report Information
This IVR report provides time interval call information including the number of calls initiated during each time interval during the day. The following information is included in this report:
- Time - Time of Day interval (Usually Hour).
- Count - Total number of calls initiated within this time interval.
- Minutes - Total time of all calls within this time interval.
- Average - Average call length (minutes) that were initiated within this time interval.
- % of Calls - Percentage of calls initiated during this interval versus entire day.
- Transfer - Total number of times a call was transferred while in a given time interval.
- Average - Average number of times a call was transferred during this time interval.
For complete information about our IVR reporting system and IVR software solutions, please contact us. DSC can provide any additional custom reports that your organizations requires. DSC also provides a comprehensive set of IVR software library routines for the development of virtually any Interactive Voice Response application.
IVR Phone Systems
DSC offers an affordable and expandable phone system that supports IVR functions along with our voice broadcasting functionality. Features include our easy to use voice broadcasting and IVR software that lead you step by step through the development of your own outbound IVR phone applications.
Our entry level phone is a 4 analog line IVR and voice broadcasting system which includes our simple WIZARD setup program or comes optionally with our comprehensive IVR Software development toolkit.
If your outbound IVR campaigns require more lines, our PACER phone system can be used in environments where hundreds to thousands of digital phone lines are required.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our IVR and voice broadcasting products and services.