Voice Broadcast User Guide
WIZARD Phone System
Voice Broadcasting Documentation
The following is a technical user guide for the WIZARD phone system. This online manual presents information and documentation relating to the operation of the analog voice broadcasting and IVR phone system from Database Systems Corp.
The WIZARD phone systems are PC based call center phone systems that are capable of performing inbound and outbound computer telephony functions.
Features such as automatic call distribution (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR) and call recording are just a few of the capabilities provided by these systems.
These computer phone systems can perform various types of auto dialing campaigns simultaneously. These types include voice broadcasting, predictive dialing, progressive dialing, preview dialing and dial on demand.
WIZARD Phone System User Guide
The WIZARD phone system supports both voice broadcasting and IVR phone call processing and management.
The following WIZARD control program lets you configure this analog phone system. Likewise, call campaigns can be defined to the WIZARD phone system and executed.
This document provides a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) regarding the WIZARD phone system. If you have questions regarding the operation of this phone, please start here to find the answers to some of the most common questions users have regarding this system.
WIZARD User Manual
The following documents the operation of the WIZARD phone software. This software allows a systems administrator to define specific voice broadcast campaigns and also configure the phone system for inbound call processing.
WIZARD Input Formats
The WIZARD phone system requires input from the administrator to perform voice broadcasting and IVR functions. The following describes this input and the format required.
- Recorded Message Formats The administrator is prompted to enter a voice recording file as input to the WIZARD voice broadcast definition during several phases of this definition.
The acceptable file formats are described here Wav File Formats.
- Phone List Formats The administrator is likewise prompted to enter a phone list file as input to the WIZARD voice broadcast definition during several phases of this definition.
The acceptable phone list formats are described here Phone List Formats.
- IVR Programs When defining a "Custom" voice broadcast, the administrator must define a DNIS entry (under ACD Configuration) that contains a valid IVR program.
These IVR programs must be developed using our IVR development toolkit which is described here IVR Software Manual.
When the WIZARD Voice Broadcasting phone system is first turned on, the you must WAIT at least 5 MINUTES prior to starting up the WIZARD program. This is necessary because of the time required by the Intel/Dialogic board to be initialized. After the appropriate wait, click on the WIZARD Icon appearing on the desktop of the WIZARD Voice Broadcast system.
When the administrator starts up the WIZARD phone system by clicking on the WIZARD desktop icon, the following appears:
After the WIZARD checks the current configuration of the dialer, it displays the WIZARD menu which appears below:
WIZARD Admin Functions
- File. Allows the administrator to Exit or stop the WIZARD Phone System.
- Configuration. Lets the administrator define the WIZARD phone system environment including line configuration, music on hold, DNIS routing, etc.
- Administration. Tool for monitoring individual phone lines on the WIZARD system.
- Voice Broadcast. Tool for executing and managing Voice Broadcast campaigns.
- Help. Displays current revision of WIZARD program.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our voice broadcasting software services.