Voice Broadcast Systems
Message Dialer Phone Systems
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a leading provider of computer telephony integration (CTI) phone dialers and inbound phone systems.
Our phone dialers are capable of managing virtually any type of outbound phone campaigns including voice broadcasting hundreds to thousands of calls at once. This technology can be used for both commercial applications and for community notification programs. Commercial messages can be sent to call recipients in bulk. Likewise alerts and warnings can be delivered to community members in the event of an emergency.
These phone dialers also can perform predictive dialing as well as other types of auto dialing programs. If our phone system detects a no answer condition or busy signal, calls can be re-scheduled for a later time. Complete online reports are available to view the effectiveness of each of these calling campaigns.
Contact DSC to learn more about our automatic phone dialers and voice broadcast phone systems.
Voice Broadcasting Message Dialer
DSC offers both an affordable and expandable voice broadcast auto dialer system. This solution includes a modern Windows PC with Dialogic computer telephony cards.
When combined with our extensive IVR software, these phone systems can perform both inbound call distribution as well as outbound IVR call campaigns - concurrently.
The WIZARD Voice Broadcast system is our entry level call center phone system that supports up to 48 analog phone lines.
If your outbound calling center requires more lines, our PACER voice broadcast system can be used to deliver voice messages over hundreds of digital phone lines.
Messages Left On Answering Machines
Our message dialer phone system not only can detect answering machines but has the distinct ability to leave a pre-recorded message on this machine without the nuisance of truncating the delivered message. Statistics have shown that an individual is 2 to 3 times more likely to respond to a message left on an answering machine than to respond to a mass mailer.
Our message dialer not only detects answering machines, it also detects the end of the machine's greeting prompt. Unlike other dialers, we only begin playing your message AFTER the answering machine prompt has ended.
Most traditional predictive dialers just discard these calls or at best, schedule this number to be redialed later. These dialers are ignoring the potential of getting additional leads and business by leaving a targeted message.
Different Message Dialing Techniques
Calls are either initiated by the phone system or accepted from the outside. Developed with industry standard components (Dialogic, Intel, and Windows), our phone system has features and functions that can only be found in large scale PBX’s, but at a fraction of the cost.
- Inbound CTI Phone Answering System
- The DSC phone system processes inbound phone calls and distributes these calls using our ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) system. With our IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system, callers can perform self-help functions without speaking with an individual by making simple selections using the keypad on their phone set. Our phone system can even connect calls to your employees who are working at home or in remote offices.
- Outbound CTI Phone Dialer
- Our DSC phone system is also capable of performing outbound calling functions including voice broadcasting, dial on demand, predictive dialing, progressive dialing, and preview dialing - all at the same time.
- Blended Call Center Phone Systems
- The Database Systems Corp. phone system is capable of performing both inbound and outbound calling functions simultaneously. This blended call capability makes our phone system ideal for call centers.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our computer telephony phone dialers.