Virtual Call Center
Phone Systems and Call Center Software
Phone Systems and Software for Virtual Call Centers
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a leading provider of call center and computer telephony products including phone systems and CTI software that support a workforce that is distributed geographically.
What Is A Virtual Call Center?
Virtual call centers have been defined as the following:
A virtual call center is a call center in which the organization's representatives are geographically dispersed, rather than being situated at work stations in a building operated by the organization.
DSC provides phone systems operating in call center environments that can automatically distribute phone calls to remote agents and work from home employees. This is commonly referred to as virtual call center technology.
Your call center agents and phone workforce no longer need to work from one central location. With today's modern workforce using mobile telecommunications and technology, your call center phone agents can work from your call center, from home, from a remote office, or even while on the road.
Virtual call center employees may be situated in groups in a number of smaller centers, but most often they work from their own homes. This is an attractive arrangement for many employees: the hours are often flexible, and there's no dress code or commute.
For the organization, the virtual call center model saves housing and equipment costs and can lead to lower employee turnover rates, which tend to be high for physical call centers."
Allowing your employees to work from home gives you a competitive edge over traditional call centers. You can now employ highly qualified individuals who could not otherwise work at a call center.
Single parents, the elderly, and handicapped individuals can now become an integral part of your remote workforce. This is all made possible by our virtual call center technology.
Contact DSC to learn more about our virtual call center phone services and systems.
Virtual Call Center Software
DSC provides computer telephony integration (CTI) software which is a rich set of library routines that give phone applications control of your phone system. This full-featured software lets you increase employee productivity while enhancing customer service.
Our virtual call center software helps reduce costs by combining the capabilities of our robust phone system with the custom functionality of your Windows, Unix or Web applications.
Data collected by your phone systems can now be passed to your existing PC, Unix or Web applications through our virtual call center software.
Virtual Call Center Phone Systems
The heart of your virtual call center is the phone system. Our PACER (digital) and WIZARD (analog) are virtual call center phone systems that support remote agents that log in from off site offices or from home. This system tracks each agent separately and can route inbound calls to these agents as if they were working locally.
Likewise, work from home service agents can initiate outbound calls. The PACER and WIZARD systems can even route predictive dialer calls to these same agents. This telecommuter phone system has voice monitoring capability that lets your supervisors audit the quality of the remote agents, ensuring that the service and support provided by your remote agents are of the highest standards.
Virtual Call Center Features
The virtual call center can be far more productive and cost effective than a traditional center. By distributing your workforce and letting technology unburden your agent's routine tasks, this center can process any type of calling campaign at a lower cost.
The following features of our virtual call center are available NOW from Database Systems Corp.
- Call campaigns with voice broadcasting - Let our phone system qualify prospects or introduce your product or company BEFORE transferring to your agents. Messages can be left on answering machines as well. No more dropped calls, plus your message can properly identify your organization and products conforming to proposed FTC regulations.
- Call center agents working on the road - Now your call center agents can work from home, from remote offices or at your call center. Using the Web, our technology can connect calls with your agents, no matter where they are.
- Automatic inbound call processing - Inbound calls can be professionally answered using our intelligent IVR and call routing features. Information can be easily given to callers without ever having to speak with an agent. Of course, we can still intelligently route calls to different agent groups and do outside call transfers.
- Multiple dialing programs - Our PACER and WIZARD phone system can perform just about any type of dialing, from simple auto dial, progressive dialing, predictive dialing, and of course our message dialing - whatever your calling campaign requires.
- Full featured contact center software - Our award winning CRM software system, Telemation, is our flagship product. Installed in all different types of call centers, Telemation can manage your call center information and provide it in a timely manner to your agents.
- CTI "enabled" enterprise applications - To further increase the productivity of your call center, calls can be launched from the PACER and WIZARD dialer and connected to your agents using our computer telephony software. Existing PC, Linux, or Web applications can be fully integrated into our call center products using this CTI software.
- Online reports and administration - Products from Database Systems Corp. include a comprehensive online reporting system plus the ability to customize reports and graphs to your specific needs through our phone software.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our virtual call center software and phone system technology.