Automatic Phone Call Solutions
Since 1978, Database Systems Corp. (DSC) has been providing computer software and technology to businesses and community organizations alike. This technology includes call center phone systems which process automatic phone calls - both inbound call answering and outbound dialing.
Automated phone calling systems from DSC feature auto dialing techniques such as message broadcasting, which can send hundreds to thousands of phone messages at once. This modern communications technique can be used for both community notification programs and for commercial applications. Commercial phone messages can be delivered to call recipients in bulk. Likewise emergency alerts and warnings can be broadcast to members of a community during a disaster or emergency.
Automatic Calling Service - Register Online and Save!
If you wish to use our voice broadcasting phone services, DSC is pleased to offer significant discounts when you use our Online Registration Form. This is a quick and easy way to obtain a price quotation and contract with no obligation until you mail us your executed agreement.
Signing up is free and requires no payment until you begin using our service. Once you have filled out this online service form and submitted our online agreement, a representative will contact you regarding our convenient payment methods and your account will be activated immediately. Because of the potential for misuse of this powerful communications media, DSC requires proper identification.
Contact DSC to learn more about our automatic phone dialing services and voice broadcast systems. To learn how to use our auto dialing services, click on the
voice broadcast quick tour. (Popups must be enabled on your browser).
"Envirocon, Inc has worked in the building automation industry for over 25 years providing total solutions that respond to the customers needs and work within the budget constraints provided. Envirocon specializes in offering the following services for the commercial, industrial and residential markets. Temperature control systems complete with Web access to allow the site owner to adjust and control their building remotely." - www.envirocon.net
Envirocon utilizes our automated phone call services to broadcast emergency evacuation notifications to tenants of its buildings.
Using its sensors and telecommunications equipment that are located within a building, Envirocon initiates an emergency broadcast using our message broadcasting services whenever its sensors detect a fire.
Different Types Of Automatic Phone Calls
Automated phone calling systems from DSC dial phone numbers that are maintained in lists on our automated computer phone system. This autodialer can deliver phone messages to both individuals and answer machines or can distribute these calls to live operators.
There are several types of automated dialing techniques that are supported by our contact center phone systems.
The remaining types of automatic phone calling employ live operators. These service representatives are either local to the call center or are working home or in remote offices.
- Voice Broadcasting. This type of automatic phone call campaign delivers a recorded message to live answers and answering machines. If a non-answer call status is detected (busy, etc.), the
phone dialers can reschedule the call for a later time. Simple messages can be delivered or the call recipient can be presented with an outbound IVR script that accepts phone keypad responses.
- Preview Dialer This type of automatic phone dialing allows an operator to first view information about a call before it is initiated by the phone system.
The representative can decide whether or not to initiate the call.
- Progressive Dialing This automatic calling technique passes the call information to an operator as the number is being dialed by the automatic phone dialer.
The operator usually has a few seconds to review the call information, but does not have the ability to stop the call process.
- Predictive Dialing This is a more sophisticated type of automated phone call because the system automatically calls several numbers in advance and passes calls to operators only when a "live" person answers the call. This type of dialing eliminates busy signals, answering machines, etc.
- Smart Predictive Dialing This method combines voice message broadcasting with predictive dialing. The auto dialer places multiple calls and plays recorded messages. The phone system passes the calls to a phone agent only when the call recipient requests more information by pressing the appropriate phone keypad entry.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our automatic phone call systems.